Part of the content was presented at the 17th Asia Pacific Optometric Congress, Hong Kong, 5–7 November 2009.
Retinal thickness in myopic and non-myopic eyes*
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics © 2010 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 776–784, November 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, S. C. K., Lam, C. S.Y. and Yap, M. K. H. (2010), Retinal thickness in myopic and non-myopic eyes. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 30: 776–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2010.00788.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received: 11 January 2010 Revised form: 15 July 2010 Accepted: 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!