Corneal biomechanical properties measured with the Ocular Response Analyser in a myopic population
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2011 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 404–412, July 2011
How to Cite
Plakitsi, A., O’Donnell, C., A Miranda, M., Charman, W. N. and Radhakrishnan, H. (2011), Corneal biomechanical properties measured with the Ocular Response Analyser in a myopic population. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 31: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2011.00852.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received: 10 November 2010; Accepted: 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!