Visual performance and optical quality with soft lenses in keratoconus patients
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 100–116, March 2012
How to Cite
Jinabhai, A., Radhakrishnan, H., Tromans, C. and O’Donnell, C. (2012), Visual performance and optical quality with soft lenses in keratoconus patients. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 32: 100–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2011.00889.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Received: 14 July 2011; Accepted: 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!