Accommodative and tonic convergence and anatomical contracture in partially accommodative and non-accommodative esotropia
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 535–538, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, T.-E. and Kim, S.-H. (2012), Accommodative and tonic convergence and anatomical contracture in partially accommodative and non-accommodative esotropia. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 32: 535–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00924.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Received: 24 January 2012; Accepted: 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!