Eye movement analysis of reading from computer displays, eReaders and printed books
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 390–396, September 2012
How to Cite
Zambarbieri, D. and Carniglia, E. (2012), Eye movement analysis of reading from computer displays, eReaders and printed books. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 32: 390–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00930.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Received: 20 January 2012; Accepted: 9 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!