Associations of systemic diseases, smoking and contact lens wear with severity of dry eye
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 Singapore Eye Research Institute
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 518–526, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y., Petznick, A. and Tong, L. (2012), Associations of systemic diseases, smoking and contact lens wear with severity of dry eye. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 32: 518–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00931.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received: 9 April 2012; Accepted: 13 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!