A comparison of in-air and in-saline focimeter measurement of the back vertex power of spherical soft contact lenses
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 508–517, November 2012
How to Cite
Pearson, R. M. and Evans, B. J. (2012), A comparison of in-air and in-saline focimeter measurement of the back vertex power of spherical soft contact lenses. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 32: 508–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00932.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received: 26 July 2011; Accepted: 14 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!