Evaluating the peripheral optical effect of multifocal contact lenses
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 527–534, November 2012
How to Cite
Citation information: Evaluating the peripheral optical effect of multifocal contact lenses. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00937.x, , , , & .
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems. Grant Number: VINNMER 2008-00992
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: FIS2007-64765, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010, CSD2007-00033 SAUUL
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: 4524/GERM/06
- Marie Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-034021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!