Influence of central corneal thickness on measured intraocular pressure differentials: Nidek RKT-7700, Topcon CT-80 NCTs and Goldmann Tonometer
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Ophthalmic & Physiological Optics © 2012 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 547–555, November 2012
How to Cite
Citation information: Influence of central corneal thickness on measured intraocular pressure differentials: Nidek RKT-7700, Topcon CT-80 NCTs and Goldmann Tonometer. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2012.00945.x, & .
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!