Exchangeable potassium in soil as indicator of potassium status in an organic crop rotation on loamy sand
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 84–90, June 2002
How to Cite
Askegaard, M. and Eriksen, J. (2002), Exchangeable potassium in soil as indicator of potassium status in an organic crop rotation on loamy sand. Soil Use and Management, 18: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2002.tb00224.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
- July 2001, October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!