Subsidence rates and carbon loss in peat soils following conversion to pasture in the Waikato Region, New Zealand
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 91–93, June 2002
How to Cite
Schipper, L.A. and McLeod, M. (2002), Subsidence rates and carbon loss in peat soils following conversion to pasture in the Waikato Region, New Zealand. Soil Use and Management, 18: 91–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2002.tb00225.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- September 2001, November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!