Three-dimensional visualization and quantification of soil macroporosity and water flow patterns using computed tomography
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 142–151, June 2002
How to Cite
Mooney, S.J. (2002), Three-dimensional visualization and quantification of soil macroporosity and water flow patterns using computed tomography. Soil Use and Management, 18: 142–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2002.tb00232.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- August 2001, January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!