Can the PR1 capacitance probe replace the neutron probe for routine soil-water measurement?
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 340–347, September 2005
How to Cite
Mwale, S.S., Azam-Ali, S.N. and Sparkes, D.L. (2005), Can the PR1 capacitance probe replace the neutron probe for routine soil-water measurement?. Soil Use and Management, 21: 340–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2005.tb00408.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2006
- Received February 2005, accepted after revision May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!