Organic C levels in intensively managed arable soils – long-term regional trends and characterization of fractions
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 188–196, June 2006
How to Cite
Sleutel, S., De Neve, S., Singier, B. and Hofman, G. (2006), Organic C levels in intensively managed arable soils – long-term regional trends and characterization of fractions. Soil Use and Management, 22: 188–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2006.00019.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received August 2005; accepted after revision January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!