Application of the RothC model to the results of long-term experiments on typical upland soils in northern China
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Soil Use and Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 63–70, March 2007
How to Cite
Guo, L., Falloon, P., Coleman, K., Zhou, B., Li, Y., Lin, E. and Zhang, F. (2007), Application of the RothC model to the results of long-term experiments on typical upland soils in northern China. Soil Use and Management, 23: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2006.00056.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Received April 2006; accepted after revision August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!