Leaching and crop uptake of N, P and K from organic and conventional cropping systems on a clay soil
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Soil Use and Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 71–81, March 2007
How to Cite
Aronsson, H., Torstensson, G. and Bergström, L. (2007), Leaching and crop uptake of N, P and K from organic and conventional cropping systems on a clay soil. Soil Use and Management, 23: 71–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2006.00067.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received June 2006; accepted after revision October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!