Comparison of soil properties of native forests, Pinus patula plantations and adjacent pastures in the Andean highlands of southern Ecuador: land use history or recent vegetation effects?
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 427–433, December 2009
How to Cite
Chacón, G., Gagnon, D. and Paré, D. (2009), Comparison of soil properties of native forests, Pinus patula plantations and adjacent pastures in the Andean highlands of southern Ecuador: land use history or recent vegetation effects?. Soil Use and Management, 25: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2009.00233.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Received October 2007; accepted after revision June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!