Carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and enzymatic activity under different land uses in a tropical, dry ecosystem
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 419–426, December 2009
How to Cite
Sandoval-Pérez, A. L., Gavito, M. E., García-Oliva, F. and Jaramillo, V. J. (2009), Carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and enzymatic activity under different land uses in a tropical, dry ecosystem. Soil Use and Management, 25: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2009.00234.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Received December 2008; accepted after revision July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!