A lysimeter study of nitrate leaching from grazed grassland as affected by a nitrification inhibitor, dicyandiamide, and relationships with ammonia oxidizing bacteria and archaea
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 454–461, December 2009
How to Cite
Di, H. J., Cameron, K. C., Shen, J. P., He, J. Z. and Winefield, C. S. (2009), A lysimeter study of nitrate leaching from grazed grassland as affected by a nitrification inhibitor, dicyandiamide, and relationships with ammonia oxidizing bacteria and archaea. Soil Use and Management, 25: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2009.00241.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received May 2009; accepted after revision August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!