Cultivation of the Indian fig Opuntia in selenium-rich drainage sediments under field conditions
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 167–175, June 2010
How to Cite
Bañuelos, G. S. and Lin, Z.-Q. (2010), Cultivation of the Indian fig Opuntia in selenium-rich drainage sediments under field conditions. Soil Use and Management, 26: 167–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2010.00258.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
- Received September 2009; accepted after revision January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!