Consequences of feasible future agricultural land-use change on soil organic carbon stocks and greenhouse gas emissions in Great Britain
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 381–398, December 2010
How to Cite
Smith, P., Bhogal, A., Edgington, P., Black, H., Lilly, A., Barraclough, D., Worrall, F., Hillier, J. and Merrington, G. (2010), Consequences of feasible future agricultural land-use change on soil organic carbon stocks and greenhouse gas emissions in Great Britain. Soil Use and Management, 26: 381–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2010.00283.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Received May 2010; accepted after revision May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!