How important is plant litter to the regulation of mineral-N leaching to streams in winter? An observations-led experimental approach
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 10–17, March 2011
How to Cite
Riaz, M., Mian, I. A. and Cresser, M. S. (2011), How important is plant litter to the regulation of mineral-N leaching to streams in winter? An observations-led experimental approach. Soil Use and Management, 27: 10–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2010.00306.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received December 2009; accepted after revision September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!