Present address: Department of Agricultural Science, Faculty of Life Science, University of Copenhagen, Højbakkegård Alle 13, DK-2630 Tåstrup, Denmark.
Assessment of selenium mineralization and availability from catch crops
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 305–311, September 2011
How to Cite
Stavridou, E., Thorup-Kristensen, K. and Young, S. D. (2011), Assessment of selenium mineralization and availability from catch crops. Soil Use and Management, 27: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00343.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received January 2011; accepted after revision February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!