Greenhouse gas mitigation potential of agricultural land in Great Britain
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 491–501, December 2011
How to Cite
Fitton, N., Ejerenwa, C. P., Bhogal, A., Edgington, P., Black, H., Lilly, A., Barraclough, D., Worrall, F., Hillier, J. and Smith, P. (2011), Greenhouse gas mitigation potential of agricultural land in Great Britain. Soil Use and Management, 27: 491–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00365.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Received December 2010; accepted after revision June 2011
Vol. 28, Issue 2, 280–282, Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!