Changes in uranium and thorium contents in topsoil after long-term phosphorus fertilizer application
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 101–107, March 2012
How to Cite
Wetterlind, J., Richer De Forges, A. C., Nicoullaud, B. and Arrouays, D. (2012), Changes in uranium and thorium contents in topsoil after long-term phosphorus fertilizer application. Soil Use and Management, 28: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00376.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received March 2011; accepted after revision September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!