Nitrous oxide emissions from vegetables grown in a polytunnel treated with high rates of applied nitrogen fertilizers in Southern China
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 70–77, March 2012
How to Cite
Min, J., Shi, W., Xing, G., Powlson, D. and Zhu, Z. (2012), Nitrous oxide emissions from vegetables grown in a polytunnel treated with high rates of applied nitrogen fertilizers in Southern China. Soil Use and Management, 28: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00377.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Received February 2011; accepted after revision September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!