Effect of annual applications of pelletized dolomitic lime on soil chemical properties and grass productivity
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–69, March 2012
How to Cite
Higgins, S., Morrison, S. and Watson, C. J. (2012), Effect of annual applications of pelletized dolomitic lime on soil chemical properties and grass productivity. Soil Use and Management, 28: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00380.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Received July 2011; accepted after revision October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!