A modelling approach to the design of in situ agricultural drainage filters
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Soil Use and Management © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Special Issue: Phosphorus in Soil and Its Transfer to Water
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s1, pages 155–161, March 2013
How to Cite
Mcgrath, J. M., Penn, C. J. and Coale, F. J. (2013), A modelling approach to the design of in situ agricultural drainage filters. Soil Use and Management, 29: 155–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2011.00381.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Received May 2011; accepted after revision November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!