Effects of rotational tillage practices on soil structure, organic carbon concentration and crop yields in semi-arid areas of northwest China
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 551–558, December 2012
How to Cite
Hou, X. Q., Li, R., Jia, Z. K., Han, Q. F., Yang, B. P. and Nie, J. F. (2012), Effects of rotational tillage practices on soil structure, organic carbon concentration and crop yields in semi-arid areas of northwest China. Soil Use and Management, 28: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2012.00429.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Received January 2012; accepted after revision June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!