Larger bioavailability of soil phosphorus for irrigated rice compared with rainfed rice in Madagascar: results from a soil and plant survey
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 448–456, December 2012
How to Cite
Rabeharisoa, L., Razanakoto, O. R., Razafimanantsoa, M.-P., Rakotoson, T., Amery, F. and Smolders, E. (2012), Larger bioavailability of soil phosphorus for irrigated rice compared with rainfed rice in Madagascar: results from a soil and plant survey. Soil Use and Management, 28: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2012.00444.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received May 2011; accepted after revision July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!