Plant-available soil phosphorus. Part I: the response of winter wheat and spring barley to Olsen P on a silty clay loam
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 4–11, March 2013
How to Cite
Poulton, P. R., Johnston, A. E. and White, R. P. (2013), Plant-available soil phosphorus. Part I: the response of winter wheat and spring barley to Olsen P on a silty clay loam. Soil Use and Management, 29: 4–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2012.00450.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Received March 2012; accepted after revision August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!