Mapping black carbon content in topsoils of central France
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 488–496, December 2012
How to Cite
Paroissien, J.-B., Orton, T. G., Saby, N. P. A., Martin, M. P., Jolivet, C. C., Ratie, C., Caria, G. and Arrouays, D. (2012), Mapping black carbon content in topsoils of central France. Soil Use and Management, 28: 488–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2012.00452.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!