Effects of grass vegetation strips on soil conservation and crop yield under rainfed conditions in the Indian sub-Himalayas
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
Soil Use and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 635–646, December 2012
How to Cite
Ghosh, B. N., Dogra, P., Bhattacharyya, R., Sharma, N. K. and Dadhwal, K. S. (2012), Effects of grass vegetation strips on soil conservation and crop yield under rainfed conditions in the Indian sub-Himalayas. Soil Use and Management, 28: 635–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-2743.2012.00454.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!