Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 164–172, November 2007
How to Cite
Ishikawa, S.-i., Okajima, I., Matsuoka, H. and Sakano, Y. (2007), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Meta-Analysis. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 12: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2006.00433.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.