A Survey of Anti-Depressant Prescribing Practice and the Provision of Psychological Therapies in a South London CAMHS from 2003–2006
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 70–72, May 2007
How to Cite
Perera, A., Gupta, P., Samuel, R. and Berg, B. (2007), A Survey of Anti-Depressant Prescribing Practice and the Provision of Psychological Therapies in a South London CAMHS from 2003–2006. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 12: 70–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2007.00445.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.