Eliciting Children's and Young People's Views of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services: A Systematic Review of Best Practice
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
© 2007 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 9–15, February 2008
How to Cite
Worrall-Davies, A. and Marino-Francis, F. (2008), Eliciting Children's and Young People's Views of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services: A Systematic Review of Best Practice. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 13: 9–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2007.00448.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.