Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Turkish Child and Adolescent Survivors Three Years after the Marmara Earthquake
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2007 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 134–139, September 2008
How to Cite
Bal, A. (2008), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Turkish Child and Adolescent Survivors Three Years after the Marmara Earthquake. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 13: 134–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2007.00469.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.