Managing Multiple Risks: Use of a Concise Risk Assessment Format
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 48–52, February 2009
How to Cite
Firth, H., Spanswick, M. and Rutherford, L. (2009), Managing Multiple Risks: Use of a Concise Risk Assessment Format. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 14: 48–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2008.00514.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.