1This paper is adapted from Dr Mufson’s Jack Tizard Lecture delivered at the ACAMH Conference on 6 June 2008 in London, UK.
Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Adolescents (IPT- A): Extending the Reach from Academic to Community Settings1
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 66–72, May 2010
How to Cite
Mufson, L. (2010), Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Adolescents (IPT- A): Extending the Reach from Academic to Community Settings. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 15: 66–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2009.00556.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.