Relationships Between Physical and Non-Physical Forms of Intimate Partner Violence and Depression among Urban Minority Adolescent Females
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 92–100, May 2011
How to Cite
Teitelman, A. M., Ratcliffe, S. J., McDonald, C. C., Brawner, B. M. and Sullivan, C. M. (2011), Relationships Between Physical and Non-Physical Forms of Intimate Partner Violence and Depression among Urban Minority Adolescent Females. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 16: 92–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2010.00572.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.