Preventing Adolescent Depression in Mauritius: A Universal School-Based Program
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2010 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 86–91, May 2011
How to Cite
Rivet-Duval, E., Heriot, S. and Hunt, C. (2011), Preventing Adolescent Depression in Mauritius: A Universal School-Based Program. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 16: 86–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2010.00584.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.