Implementing routine outcome measures in child and adolescent mental health services: from present to future practice
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 82–87, May 2013
How to Cite
Batty, M. J., Moldavsky, M., Foroushani, P. S., Pass, S., Marriott, M., Sayal, K. and Hollis, C. (2013), Implementing routine outcome measures in child and adolescent mental health services: from present to future practice. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 82–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00658.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.