Measurement Issues: Screening and diagnostic instruments for autism spectrum disorders – lessons from research and practise
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 52–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Charman, T. and Gotham, K. (2013), Measurement Issues: Screening and diagnostic instruments for autism spectrum disorders – lessons from research and practise. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 52–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00664.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- COST Action BM1004
- Clothworkers' Foundation and Pears Foundation
- United States National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01HD065277, R01 MH066469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.