Parental and children's report of emotional problems: agreement, explanatory factors and event-emotion correlation
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Special Issue: Focus on child and adolescent mental health in schools
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 180–186, September 2013
How to Cite
Michels, N., Vanaelst, B., Stoppie, E., Huybrechts, I., Bammann, K., De Henauw, S. and Sioen, I. (2013), Parental and children's report of emotional problems: agreement, explanatory factors and event-emotion correlation. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00672.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- European Community
- The research council of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.