Service user perspectives of multiagency working: a qualitative study with children with educational and mental health difficulties and their parents
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 202–209, November 2013
How to Cite
O'Reilly, M., Vostanis, P., Taylor, H., Day, C., Street, C. and Wolpert, M. (2013), Service user perspectives of multiagency working: a qualitative study with children with educational and mental health difficulties and their parents. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00674.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Policy Research Programme of the Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.