How do schools promote emotional well-being among their pupils? Findings from a national scoping survey of mental health provision in English schools
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Special Issue: Focus on child and adolescent mental health in schools
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 151–157, September 2013
How to Cite
Vostanis, P., Humphrey, N., Fitzgerald, N., Deighton, J. and Wolpert, M. (2013), How do schools promote emotional well-being among their pupils? Findings from a national scoping survey of mental health provision in English schools. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 151–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00677.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Department for Education
- UCL research ethics committee. Grant Number: 1530/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.