Innovations in Practice
Innovations in Practice: MICHI, a brief cognitive-behavioural group therapy for adolescents with depression – a pilot study of feasibility in an inpatient setting
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 247–250, November 2013
How to Cite
Straub, J., Koelch, M., Fegert, J., Plener, P., Gonzalez-Aracil, I., Voit, A. and Sproeber, N. (2013), Innovations in Practice: MICHI, a brief cognitive-behavioural group therapy for adolescents with depression – a pilot study of feasibility in an inpatient setting. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 18: 247–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2012.00678.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Ministry of Education and Research
- Transregio Kompetenzzentrum KJP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.