Classical and modern heuristics for the vehicle routing problem
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 7, Issue 4-5, pages 285–300, September 2000
How to Cite
Laporte, G., Gendreau, M., Potvin, J.-Y. and Semet, F. (2000), Classical and modern heuristics for the vehicle routing problem. International Transactions in Operational Research, 7: 285–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2000.tb00200.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!