Lions in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park: modelling the effect of human-caused mortality
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 145–171, March 2005
How to Cite
Van Vuuren, J. H., Herrmann, E. and Funston, P. J. (2005), Lions in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park: modelling the effect of human-caused mortality. International Transactions in Operational Research, 12: 145–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2005.00495.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
- Received 20 June 2002; received in revised form 29 October 2003; accepted 15 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!