A relative total cost index for the evaluation of transportation network robustness in the presence of degradable links and alternative travel behavior
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Federation of Operational Research Societies
International Transactions in Operational Research
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 49–67, January 2009
How to Cite
Nagurney, A. and Qiang, Q. (2009), A relative total cost index for the evaluation of transportation network robustness in the presence of degradable links and alternative travel behavior. International Transactions in Operational Research, 16: 49–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-3995.2009.00659.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Received 18 October 2007; received in revised form 24 April 2008; accepted 6 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!